Power off in the land of the Bleu KaNights for about 45 minutes.
Some of the worst lightning I've ever seen. Would have been absolutely fantastic in the dark. Dropped over half an inch in about 20 minutes.
Power off in the land of the Bleu KaNights for about 45 minutes.
Some of the worst lightning I've ever seen. Would have been absolutely fantastic in the dark. Dropped over half an inch in about 20 minutes.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Yep, ol' Chubz experienced it first hand! (Thankfully behind the limited safety of my door!) [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Some pretty strong wind at times... lightning wasn't so bad as the rainfall which was quite hard as well.
Just before the storm hit there was quite an ugly cloud overhead.. it was almost as if one moment it was sunny, then before you knew it *WHOOSH* a huge black storm cloud is suddenly overhead. Funny thing is that I was about to walk to the football field to pass right after school because it'd been really nice the entire day, then as soon as my brother and I got off the bus, we hear a huge boom of thunder and we automatically are like "Uh, ok no way". [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
It was probably one of the biggest we've had in a while, but I don't think anything compares to the one we had earlier this year that literally tore holes in my tarp on my back porch!
Officially retired
Not much here in Wise, I fertilized my yard a few days ago and needed some water on it, I don't know if it rained enough to help or not. Seems like that always happens to me. If you don't want it to rain, plant grass seed or fertilize your lawn. If you want it to rain, wash your car or seal your driveway, it happens every time.
In Norton it poured hard enough to keep me from leaving the office at 5:00 (being made of sugar I might just melt in the rain).
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
(sound of my laughter echoes through the house)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
There are things called UMBRELLAS,,, HA make ID buy you one,,, birthday coming up? anniversary?
I have about half a dozen of them. They're in the car.
I blame being blonde thankyouverymuch.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
It rained pretty hard here in pound yesterday. Fortunately we were here in the house so we didnt get caught in it. Our power flickered on and off a coupld of times, but nothing major. But I love thunderstorms so...
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks